Registration Form at Bottom of Page
POM GEAR products are developed to give the users Peace of Mind.
All our products come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
For more detailed warranty instructions please read all information below.
Upon purchase of any POM Gear device please complete our PRODUCT REGISTRATION FORM to activate your Product Warranty.
In order to do so, navigate to our Warranty form page and in the Warranty Registration fill out all requested information and submit.
Please be sure all information is correct before submitting.
Failure to register within 60 days of purchase can void the product warranty.
POM Gear provides a limited warranty against manufacturing defects on all products. The limited warranty starts at the original date purchase. The manufacturing defects are determined at the sole discretion of POM Gear. Proof of purchase is required in order to submit a product under warranty claim for a manufacturing defect. Any customer requesting a replacement device that is currently located Internationally (outside of The United States), will be asked to pay a discounted shipping rate to cover International shipping costs. Failure to do so, may result in repeal of warranty replacement device.
Audio (Headsets, Speakers & Earbuds) Three Years
Power (Battery Packs, Wireless Chargers, Docks) Three Years
Cables and Accessories Three Years
Pom Home Products Three Years
If you think your product is defective, please email us at or you can call us at 1-800-778-3513 ext. 102 Monday – Friday from 9:30 am -5:00 pm EST.
Please have all product and order information available. A POM Gear Customer Service Representative will respond to you within 1-2 business days maximum. We do stand by our product and will do our best to accommodate our customers with any issues or concerns they may have.
This warranty does not cover the following cases:
– Damages, which arise from negligence, misuse or not in accordance with the product instruction.
– The product logo or serial number is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced or altered.
–If product is opened & tampered with or any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
– Any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, cords, buttons and other attachments.
– Warranty service of the POM Gear products will be invalid if it becomes dirty, damaged due to contact with chemical agents, sharp objects, improper handling, accident, abuse etc. and under abnormal use or conditions such as steam or swimming with product not advertised as completely waterproof.
Please read all instructions and warnings prior to using your POM Gear products.
1. Do not modify, crush, disassemble or open up your POM Gear product.
2. Do not expose your product to fire or water (unless advertised as completely waterproof)
3. Do not overcharge your product. Accurate charging times can be found in product user manual.
4. Improper use of any product such as inflicting excess heat, toxic fumes, fire or explosion that results in damages to any product, you as the “Purchaser” will be held accountable and POM Gear the “Manufacturer” is not responsible.
5. Do not store the product in high temperature environment, including intense sunlight heat.
6. Do not place the product in fire or other excessively hot environment.
7. Be cautious of excessive drops, bumps, abrasions, or other impacts to the product, if there is any damage such as dents, punctures, tears, deformities or corrosion due to any cause discontinue use.
8. All products have gone through a thorough quality assurance inspection. If you find that your product is excessively hot, is emitting odor, is deformed, abraded, cut, or is experiencing or demonstration and abnormal phenomenon, immediately stop all use and contact Manufacturer. We can be reached by phone at 1-800-778-3513 ext. 102
9. Do not disassemble this the product or attempt to re-purpose or modify it in any manner.
10. Do not expose the product to moisture or submerge it in liquid. Keep dry all the time unless otherwise advised.
11. If the product is intended by Purchaser to be used by a minor, purchasing adult agrees to provide detailed instructions and warnings to any minor prior to use. Failure to do so is sole responsibility of purchaser, who agrees to indemnify manufacturer for any unintended use/misuse by minor.
12. Do not attempt to charge the Power Pack battery or Speaker using any method, apparatus, or connection other than the device’s included USB connector or cable.
13. For extended usage, first charge your POM Gear device product before using with your device.
14. Never dispose any product with an internal battery in the garbage. Disposal of batteries in the garbage is unlawful under state and federal environment laws and regulations. Always take used batteries to your battery-recycling center. We are also willing to recycle any battery for you at your expense of shipping the device to our facility.